Total Control of User Access
Share your inventory information withcustomers, vendors, employees, and third parties without giving them the chance to screw anything up, or see what you don't want them to see. Plus, you can customize the user interface to make training a breeze.
- Create as many user accounts as you need
- Specify which items or locations users can access
- Control which (if any) kinds oftransactions users can perform, and what methods they can use
- All changes to stock levels aretraceable to the user that performed them
- Admins can change passwords for users, add, and delete users with ease
Easily Import and Export Data
Getting your data into and out of Clearly Inventory is easy. We believe that you should be able to export all of your data any time you like, and we don't keep your information in any proprietary format that you can't use or understand. Download your transactions from your e-commerce site, or accounting software, format them into our table format, and upload them. And if you ever decide to stop using Clearly Inventory, just export your data.
- Export all of your data tables into Excelor Google Docs compatible files
- Import your lists of items, locations,and current inventory
- Export sample files to populate for future uploads
- Just about every report or view can be exported
- Perform thousands of transactions at once by uploading a transaction file
Easily Search and Filter Data
The primary job of inventory software is to make it easier to find your stuff, not harder. So all of our inventory views come with search and filter boxes for each data column. This makes it dirt simple for someone with very little knowledge of your products to find things fast.
- Search and filter multiple tablecolumns at once
- Search using multiple text methodslike "begins with", "contains", "equals", "does not equal" etc..
- Search using multiple number methods like "equal to", "greater than", "less than" etc...
- Search and filter capability are included in almost all data views andtables
Track your inventory costs.
- Uses current weighted average cost
- Does NOT use LIFO or FIFO methods at this time, although these types of cost reporting can be "backed into" via transaction records.
Re-Stock Reports & Emails
Stock outs can lose customers and productivity, and cause frustration. To reduce these problems, we offer advanced restock reports and warnings.
- Receive stock out warnings via e-mail
- Specify restock thresholds and par levels for each item
- Set multiple restock warning levels formultiple locations, or your entire stock
Track Serial Numbers
Do you need to have total trace-ability for lots, batches, or serial numbers? Then our Unique Tag feature is for you! Apply a unique tag once to an item and that tag will stay with the item throughout its life in inventory.
- Unique tags stay with an item, even when the unit of measure changes
- Apply a unique tag one time, and it will stay with the item permanently
- Change the term "unique tag" to anything you like, batch number, lot number, serial number etc...
- Use the unique tag field for any kind of information you like
Clearly Inventory comes with a wide variety of standard views, both for your current inventory levels as well as your transaction history. But chances are you will find it useful to make your own custom views.
- Choose which fields you want displayed, their order and grouping
- Specify relative or absolute time periods to apply to transaction reports
- Control which (if any) customviews users can access
Clearly Inventory is used around the world so we made it easy to change culture settings. There are over 200 different culture settings to choose from!
- Date format
- Number format
- Currency format
- You may choose one culture setting to apply to the entire account
- Currently all text in Clearly Inventory is in English. We will be adding other language versions in future builds.
You can customize Clearly Inventory to match the way your company does business. Below are just a few examples of what you can do.
- Create unique data fields for each transaction
- Decide what fields are displayed and/orrequired to be filled
- Display custom links to your web site, or other sites
Store Items in Many Locations
...and multiple units of measure. Clearly Inventory tries to match what's true right now in the physical world, not the "accounting world". Your stuff is all over the place, in transit, reserved for future sales, in work in progress, etc... why should you only be able to store items in one location?
- Create as many locations as you need
- Create special use locations
- Create locations for items that are on order, held for sale, in transit, and anything else you need
- Create a new location ready to accept inventory in less than 10 seconds
- Move items among locations
- Store items with different units of measure in the same location
Clearly Inventory offers a wide variety of ways to examine your current inventory. You'll also have an accurate historical record of all your transactions and inventory activity.
- Great search and filtering capabilities
- Export reports in excel or csv format
- Popular standard reports
- Reorder / Restock reporting
Transactions in Real Time
All actions performed in Clearly Inventoryoccur in real time. So when multiple users are accessing inventory you can rest assured that they're all seeing the latest information.
- No need to sync data from multiple clients
- Updates occur instantly, no more waiting for transactions to post
- Having the correct inventory data available instantly helps ensure inventory accuracy
Transactions are at the heart of inventory management and we make it easy to perform transactions. With some inventory programs, moving items in and out of inventory is way too complex.
- Increase, Decrease, Move, Convert (breakdown), and Update the Status of items
- Create unique data collection fields for each type of transaction
- Perform transactions individually or in batches
- Create and use your own unique part numbers or descriptions
- Create unlimited unique units of measure
- Use our exclusive Auto Item ID generator, and let us create your Item ID's for you!
We used to make it easy to manage all of the data tables now, you don't even have to. Stop managing your inventory software, and focus on your inventory instead. New Item ID's, locations, units of measure, item and location groups and more are created on the fly - quickly and easily.
- Export any table in Excel or .csv format
- Export sample data tables that you canpopulate and then upload
- Modify any table all at once (via uploading your own excel or csv file) or by individual records
- Ability to sort, search, and filter all tables
- Directly edit or add new records to tables